My Language Break was founded by two people who have had all of these experiences and who wanted to fill the gaps in what is provided in the market today!
We have both always been passionate about languages. We are two curious globetrotters and passionate amateurs travelers, always exploring new horizons. Together we wanted to “initiate” this new adventure by pooling each of our skills and values together to ensure the best experience for our clients. One of us focused on the web/marketing and the other focuses on human relations. We have become intermediaries between students, expatriates and anyone interested in language courses in Spain, to connect you to the best schools and offer you the most personalized experience.
We are here to offer you a unique service so you can better learn the language –something that is so hard to find without help or advice, among the dozens of language schools out there. Whether you have the urge to take private classes or you have professional goals you need to fulfill, we are here to help you make the best choice!
Our Team Members
- Sandy, creation and conception of the project.
- Bob, passionate about human relations and languages, your first point of contact and reference at MLB.
- Christian, the marketing expert who knows all the numbers of the market, who analyzes the possible strategy and amuses himself with business plans.
- David, the technical guy who simplifies the complicated stuff and transforms technology into your friend.
- Bénédicte, the expert in good tips, who knows Madrid and Barcelona perfectly, and who will help you discover unknown places.
And let’s not forget our group of qualified partners, chosen according to your preferences and tastes:
The language schools carefully selected by the MLB team, the professional speech therapists, the specialized coaches, the exceptional concierge service providers, and the individuals involved in the cultural and recreational life.