Going on a language immersion trip to Spain for between 1 and 3 months will allow you to improve your Spanish as well as will teach you how to live in the country.
Whether it is a sabbatical, a graduation trip, or you just want to immerse yourself in a city for a couple months to learn Spanish, the 1 to 3-month option is ideal, as it guarantees concrete results for assimilating the language. You will undoubtedly improve your language skills, all the while enjoying Spanish life like a local!
What type of student are you?
My Language Break offers a selection or programs which are adapted to your learning pace and preferences:
For a 1 to 3-month language immersion trip, a variety of course options are offered to you:
- The intensive 20h/week course, taught in a class with an average of 6 students and with a maximum of 8, is perfect for attaining concrete results over the whole duration of the course: the pace of the course is sustained, which is an excellent teaching method.
- The 10h/week semi-intensive course, in a class with an average of 6 students and with a maximum of 8, is best for people who want to take their time, or alternatively, for students who already have a full-time job in addition to the course.
Private lessons are also an option:
- Taking private lessons is an option which gives you a great deal of freedom of choice: you can choose to complete your course with a group, or only take private courses to learn Spanish in a comfortable and personalized way. This is the ideal option for planning your language immersion trip to the destination of your choice (Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga…).
Other options such as evening lessons, conversation lessons, pronunciation lessons, and DELE courses (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language) are available to you. Contact us for more information.
As for lodging for a 1 to 3-month trip, we offer multiple options adapted to your preferences:
- Shared lodging in an apartment with other local or international students.
- An extended-stay hotel, which lets you enjoy the benefits of hotel services, all the while having access to your own kitchen for more independence.
- Renting a private apartment for total independence.
Other options such as a host family, university residence, or a hostel are available as well. Contact us for more information.
Staying for between 1 and 3 months gives you the possibility of starting to live like a local, developing minor habits, or doing activities that you definitely wouldn’t have the time to do during a 2-week stay:
Signing up for a gym, becoming a regular at nearby businesses, taking a dance course for the whole semester…
To practice your Spanish with other people as much as possible, we offer you a choice of social and cultural activities based on the interests you indicate beforehand (ex: golf, football, art, music, dance, theatre, cooking). These are personalized for your entertainment!
4Price & MLB Packages
Here are some options perfectly adapted to a 1 to 3-month language immersion trip. These are package ideas to help you in your search. Naturally, these are adaptable and we would be happy to create a custom proposal for you based on your interests and needs: