The 4 to 6 week option is ideal for people who don’t have a lot of time and who want to make the most of their language immersion trip to Spain. 4 to 6 weeks is the minimum time required for your knowledge of Spanish to truly improve to a more advanced level. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced Spanish student, you will head back home with a more advanced level under your belt.
What type of student are you?
My Language Break offers customizable programs which are adapted to your learning pace and preferences:
1 Learn Spanish
For a 4 to 6-week language immersion trip, we offer you different course options:
- The 20h/week intensive course, consisting of a 6 to 8-person class, is ideal for obtaining quick, concrete results: the course has a sustained pace, which is an excellent teaching method.
- The 25h/week super-intensive course offers, in addition to the hours of the 20h/week intensive course, 5 hours of private lessons oriented towards your needs: Spanish culture, business language…
Private lessons are also an option:
- Private lessons: This option is perfect for learning Spanish in a comfortable and personalized way. You are completely free to plan your language immersion trip to the destination of your choice (Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga…).
Other options such as evening lessons, conversation lessons, pronunciation lessons, and DELE courses (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language) are available as well. Contact us for more information.
As for lodging, we offer multiple possibilities. MLB stands out due to the fact that it allows you to choose your type of lodging regardless of your course type.
Lodging options for a 4 to 6 week trip, adapted to your preferences:
- With a local host family for total immersion so that you can practice your Spanish skills during everyday life.
- In shared lodging with other students.
- In a hotel or even in an extended-stay hotel, as the latter allows you to enjoy the services of a hotel while having more independence.
Other options such as your own apartment, staying at a university residence, or a youth hostel are also available. Contact us for more information.
To really make your trip a success, we also offer a varied choice of activities. These include both cultural and social weekly activities, selected based on your expectations in terms of experiencing different types of conversations, your budget, your interests, and even your passions: taking yoga, Flamenco, or Tango lessons, cooking classes, playing soccer, going on cultural outings, such as trips to museums or city monuments, social activities in Spanish…
My Language Break will hand you “the keys to the city” and will personalize them based on what you mention in your file (restaurants, shows, public areas).
4Price & and MLB Packages
Here are some ideas for language immersion trips which we have come up with for you. These are package ideas to help guide you in your search. Naturally, they are adaptable and we would be happy to offer you a personalized trip based on your interests and needs:
- Intense Barcelona
Improve your Spanish in 6 weeks! Intensive program with guaranteed results!
- Malaga Course & Vacation Cocktail
Spend one month in the sun, all the while learning Spanish!
For your information, here is an idea of the price for a standard, popular course:
Spanish course + individual room in an apartment + activities
- 1250 Euros for 4 weeks
- 280 Euros per additional week
We understand that everybody is different, and that is why all of our programs are customized to meet your individual needs. Contact us for a quote. We offer different lodging options.
With prices which are comparable to or lower than other prices on the market, My Language Break offers a variety of services which are more customizable and with more qualified staff.