The importance of learning a foreign language and being able to speak it fluently is becoming more and more noticeable and at Institut Européen de Français we help you achieve your goals. Accompanying you at all times in your experience of learning a language abroad, which will help you become more involved in French culture and practice the language both in and out of the classroom.
Studying in Montpellier has many advantages:
- Contrasting cultures: The city combines picturesque architecture in the city center with modern neighborhoods that are full of life and leisure. It is a luxury to be in a city with so many different facets that you can enjoy your stay.
- Close to the Mediterranean Sea: To relax after a long day of study you can visit the beautiful beaches of southern France.
- University town: The University of Montpellier is one of the oldest in France. This makes it an ideal destination for a linguistic and cultural stay that will allow you to meet people with the same interests.
Courses offered by IEF:
IEF offers a large number of different courses to suit the needs of each student and allow them to customize their curriculums. Our highly qualified teachers will make your experience one of the most productive.
- General French
- Campus Special
- French for walnut trees / professional
- French for specific purposes
- French courses for teachers
- French for university studies
- Junior and group stays
- Preparation for DELF-DALF
- Online French Courses
To make the experience complete and to encourage students to practice the French language both in and out of the classroom, IEF organizes all kinds of activities, where you can get to know and immerse yourself in French culture, talk to native speakers and have fun with friends.
Example of excursions:
- Example of a one-day excursion: Arles, Carcassonne, Nîmes and the Gard Bridge, Sète and the Thau tobacconist, Marseille…
- Example of half-day excursion: Aigues-Mortes Camargue, Saint-Guilhem-Le Désert, Bézier, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer…
- Example of a cultural workshop: Tasting of regional products, French songs, Occitan dances, wine tour, petanque…
Montpellier, the city of multiple faces will always surprise you: discover it! We guarantee you’ll fall in love with this place.