Spanish in Cadiz ® is a Cervantes Accredited Center in the city of Cadiz. Our school has been teaching spanish to foreign students for the past 10 years offering a complete package of courses, accommodation, and activities. We use a flexible & interactive method in small groups in a perfect location; 20 meters away from the beach in a beautiful sunny street.
We have several Spanish courses that range from intensive to long-term courses, private lessons and specific courses such as:
• Intensive courses: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
• Spanish & Flamenco.
• Spanish & Surf.
• Spanish Culture & Society.
• Business Spanish.
• Spanish for medical purposes.
• Spanish Tourism courses.
• DELE Prep. Courses for the Cervantes Institute level exams-recognized world-wide.
For all of our Junior students we offer the opportunity of doing GAP year here in Cadiz and ½ year courses.
All of our students take part in all spanish activities proposed by the school which include: cultural trips, sport events, tapas night and flamenco so our students gets to see spanish life in & out of school.
Additionally we provide the following services to all students:
• Accommodation in our residence, spanish host-families or city hotels…
• Wifi in and out of school.
• Free linguistic exchange programs where our foreign students meet spanish people.
• Spanish library at the disposal of all students.
• Visa Application Process for students that might needed.
• Transfer services from all major airports (Seville, Jerez or Málaga).