Our goal is that our students take something with them when they go: the memory of experiences they can now express in their newly acquired language, the reminiscence of their brief encounter with a new culture and desire to come back some day!”
Abandoning old paradigms of language as a theory rather than a practice, we have integrated every day situations into our methodology. The idea is to learn Spanish, experience Spanish, and above all, live Spanish.
Using communicative methodology, we have created a way to combine traditional structure with hands on learning, providing a balance of both the theoretical and practical aspects of learning.
Working as a team, we are in constant communication, knitting together a network of materials, analysis, and support – all with the same goal in mind: the student’s development of Spanish language skills.
All of our courses inspire communication via authentic materials and experiences. In other words, we provide a program of learning via full immersion in the target language; Spanish.
What sets us apart from other Spanish language programs in Rosario?
1. We are one of the first Spanish language programs in Rosario to be 100% dedicated to not only teaching Spanish, but making sure you learn it!
2. We have been “recommended” by Lonely Planet travel guides for Argentina since 2010.
3. Spanish in Rosario was founded in 2007, giving us time to iron out the kinks, develop a repertoire of materials and experiences, as well as gather information to continue improving our program with each day.
4. We pride ourselves on our personal touch, whereby we go above and beyond what is expected to assure your satisfaction not only as our student, but as our guest.
5. Spanish in Rosario is a privately owned specialized Spanish program dedicated to providing authentic materials and experiences to help immerse our students in the Argentine culture. This small detail works to our advantage, whereby leaving us unbound by bureaucratic red tape, and therefore, free to grow creatively.