Learning the Spanish language serves as your window to appreciating the distinct and flavorful Spanish culture, and studying it in Spain’s capital Madrid allows you to gain greater motivation to master it. That is what Tandem Madrid offers to its students, given its vision of delivering “a humanistic and holistic approach” to Spanish-language education through an environment that encourages students from different countries and cultures to work together and understand one another in Spain’s exciting capital.
Tandem Madrid provides 10 reasons why it is a Spanish-language school of choice:
- It is “more than just a Spanish school” through its innovative teaching techniques and qualified experts in Spanish-language education.
- It provides a combination of enjoyment and effectiveness in Spanish-language teaching.
- It serves personalized and flexible Spanish-language learning solutions.
- It places trust at a high premium through its customer-centric approach.
- It is run by a highly-motivated teaching staff that makes Spanish-language learning enjoyable.
- It is socially responsible: accessibility, equal opportunity, and sustainability are among its priorities.
- It is an Instituto Cervantes-accredited learning institution.
- It is an associate school of the exclusive Spanish Federation of Associations of Spanish Schools for Foreigners (FEDELE).
- It is housed within a grand 19th-century mansion surrounded by art museums and adorned with exceptional Spanish art.
- It is purely passionate in Spanish-language education and adaptive to positive changes therein.
Tandem Madrid’s more-than three decades of history has allowed the school to develop a vast variety of Spanish-language classes for students looking to master the language in Madrid:
- Intensive Spanish courses suited for students who wish to be immersed further in Spanish culture
- Extensive Spanish courses tailor-fit for professionals
- Group courses for students who wish to learn in groups
- Summer courses for children and teenagers
- Professional courses for mastering business Spanish
- Exam courses for teaching licensure exams
- Special courses for a variety of Spanish cultural interests
- Teacher courses for Spanish-language teachers
- Online courses for home-based learning in any part of the globe
The sheer variety of Spanish-language courses at Tandem Madrid shows that the school has always adapted to various needs for every kind of student. The school has calibrated each of its courses towards making the most out of the students’ stay in Madrid, knowing that the Spanish capital has a lot to offer for increasing your appreciation of Spanish culture.
As far as accommodation is concerned, Tandem Madrid is all about convenience. A variety of accommodation choices await eager students: host family, private apartment, shared flat, summer university residence, hostels, and hotels. With that, students would not have a difficult time throughout their learning stay at the school.
Additionally, the school offers the Tandem Madrid Student Residence, which is open to all its students and located strategically within an area accessible to some of Madrid’s best attractions. For reasonable rates, the 29-room student residence is fully equipped with amenities that best serve the students’ convenience: Wi-Fi and computers, a kitchen and dining room with full equipment, private bathrooms per bedroom, cleaning services that come in daily, and a cafeteria that serves food for breakfast.
Moreover, Tandem Madrid always keeps the safety of its students in mind. The school offers packages for VIP health insurance and services for airport transfer, to and from the school. Indeed, that reflects the school’s expertise in providing its students with a pleasant learning experience in Madrid.