Do you want to learn Spanish but don’t have the time or money to attend classes? Have no fear! There are many ways to learn a language online for free. We will discuss some of the best methods for learning a language without spending a penny. Keep reading to find out more!
Learning Spanish on a Budget: Free Resources to Help You Succeed
You don’t need to be rich to learn a language and you don’t have to go overseas to learn it fluently. There are plenty of resources available for free, online. Some of these include websites, apps, videos, articles, and even social media groups.
So if you’re looking to learn Spanish (or any other language), there are plenty of affordable and convenient ways to do it!
Free Spanish Courses Online: The Best Way to Learn
Learning a language can offer many benefits, both personal and professional. Whether you are looking to improve your communication skills or expand your opportunities to work or travel abroad, learning a language can be a very rewarding experience.
There are many ways to learn Spanish, and one option that can be a great way to get started is by taking free online courses. These courses can be a great way to learn the basics of the language and get started on your journey to becoming a native speaker.
So if you are interested in learning this language, be sure to check out some of the free online courses that are available. You may be surprised at how quickly you can learn this important language!
- Loecsen – This website is a great place for beginners to learn the basics of Spanish. The course is completely free and includes audio so that learners can practice their listening skills. The website is easy to use and provides quizzes to test how much you have learned.
- Learn Practical Spanish Online is an interactive program that offers classes based on your skill level. The site is free and does not require any membership. It focuses on conversational Spanish which is ideal if you are looking to speak Spanish for travel and real-world scenarios. The program offers lessons for beginners, as well as intermediate and advanced students. Review nouns, adjectives, sentence structure, possessives, verbs, and other useful topics. Their free lessons include reading exercises to test your knowledge.
- Future Learn – is a website that offers free courses for beginners. The courses are taught by Palma Mackenzie, who is a Spanish teacher with over 14 years of experience. The beginner course takes 4 weeks to complete and covers topics such as how to greet others, talk about your career, and discuss where you’re from. The site also offers intermediate content to broaden your Spanish vocabulary. An optional certificate of achievement costs $59.
Best Free Spanish Learning Apps
Learning Spanish can be a lot of fun and very easy with the right tools. These free mobile apps make it simple and convenient to get started with learning this beautiful language wherever you are. With a wide variety of exercises, games, and vocabulary builders, you’ll be well on your way to mastering Spanish in no time!
- Duolingo is an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn a new language. The app is practical, visually clean, and intuitive to use, providing a variety of exercises for beginners to upper-intermediate language learners. The entire learning app is free and organized by modules, allowing you to progress at your own pace and unlock more special features as you conquer the language. There’s a premium version available for purchase, but you can still get the best features of the app from the free version.
- Busuu – offers the ability to have real-time conversations with people from all over the world who are fluent in Spanish. This is an invaluable resource for anyone looking to improve their Spanish skills. In addition to conversation practice, Busuu also offers a variety of vocabulary exercises and quizzes. This is a great way to reinforce what you’ve learned in your conversations and to learn new words and phrases. Overall, I think Busuu is an excellent tool for learning a language. It’s easy to use, and it offers a wealth of resources for improving your speaking skills.
- Memrise is a great way to learn a language for free. The app offers a variety of Spanish courses, from basic to advanced, as well as different regional varieties. Memrise is perfect for working on your vocabulary and reading/writing skills.
Free YouTube Spanish Lessons
The benefits of using YouTube Spanish lessons allow you to focus on a particular topic of your interest, play with different levels of fluency and choose a teaching style that best suits your needs.
- Butterfly Spanish is the most adorable channel to motivate you on your quest for fluency, no matter what level you’re at. Ana will guide you with her charming lessons about essentially any topic you’d want to hear about. Her lessons are incredibly helpful for daily usage of the language. She frequently focuses on particular Spanish letters and syllables, to teach learners how to pronounce them like a native speaker. In addition to the great tips and tricks that channel offers, it is also a great source of motivation. Watching Ana’s fun and upbeat videos will keep you excited about learning Spanish and make the process feel less daunting.
- Catalina Escobar’s channel, Practiquemos, is warm and professional. She offers a variety of content that is appropriate for beginner to advanced Spanish learners. Her videos are polished and provide a traditional classroom vibe that makes learning fun and engaging.
- Professor Maria’s YouTube channel is one of the best resources for language learning out there. She has a wide range of content, from beginner’s level classes to more advanced material, and she also categorizes her content according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. This makes it easy for students to find material that matches their current level of proficiency. Professor Maria also provides a variety of lesson styles, so learners can find what works best for them. Whether you want to focus on dialogue translation, vocabulary building, or just practicing your conversation skills, Professor Maria has you covered.
Free Spanish Podcasts for All Levels of Learners
Podcasting is a great way to learn a language. By listening to podcasts on a variety of topics, you can start to blur the line between your interests and Spanish learning. We’ve collected some Spanish podcasts with different levels of difficulty, and topics of interest, so you can start listening right away. Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced learner, there’s a podcast for you!
- Audiria is a great podcast for the eclectic Spanish student. You can learn about a wide range of topics, and you’ll even get to practice your Spanish skills. The discussions are interesting and engaging, so you’ll be able to learn a lot while having fun.
- The title of this podcast is “A Hombros de Gigantes” which can be translated to mean “on the shoulders of giants.” The podcast addresses big science topics such as the evolution of the human race, the science of earthquakes, the universe, and the relationship between science and the internet. All recordings are presented by a native Spanish speaker, author, and science connoisseur Manuel Seara Valero. If you’re at the intermediate and advanced levels of Spanish, your ears will be thankful you found this podcast!
- The Futuro Abierto podcast is a great resource for Spanish learners who want to improve their language skills while also learning about important social and political topics. The podcast discusses a range of issues, from education and sexuality to animal rights and the digital economy. This makes it a great choice for listeners who are interested in learning more about current events and gaining a deeper understanding of complex social issues.
Free Spanish Games to Help You Learn
One way to improve your learning language skills is to play video games. This can be a fun way to mix up your study routine, and it can also help you to better understand Spanish vocabulary and grammar. There are many different video games that you can play, and there are also many different ways to find Spanish language versions of your favorite games. You can search for Spanish gaming websites, or you can search for specific language game versions.
- Spanish-Games.net provides a variety of games and activities to help learners of Spanish practice the language. These games cover a range of topics and levels, from beginner to intermediate, so that learners can find games that are appropriate for their needs. The website also allows users to switch between Castilian Spanish and Latin American Spanish, making it a versatile resource for learners of all levels.
- Digital Dialects is a great resource for both Spanish learners and polyglots alike. This platform offers free games for a total of 80 languages and dialects, including Spanish. You can choose your level of difficulty, whether you are starting from scratch or want to build on more advanced vocabulary. Additionally, the platform offers different exercises depending on your skill level – reading or listening skills.
- Scholastic’s Spanish-language games are a great way for children to learn and practice grammar. One of the game on the platform is Limpia tu gramática, which helps you make a distinction between substantives and verbs. Through drag-and-drop gameplay, this game makes learning grammar easy and fun. Additionally, the platform also offers other games that can help students of all ages build their Spanish skills. Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate learner, Scholastic’s Spanish-language games can help you improve your language proficiency.
So, these were some of the best ways to learn Spanish online for free. While most of them require some sort of dedication and consistency, they are worth it in the long run.